We Create Delicious Antioxidant Drinks for Health & Beauty


  • $84.00
Free Shipping
Excellent Gift For Health


Enjoy a superior taste and improved nutrition with our patent pending production process. This process takes out the tartness and adds a sweet component that makes AroJuice uniquely delicious. 

One bottle of 8 oz AroJuice daily will give you more Natural Antioxidants + Soluble Fiber than eating 1,000 blueberries - that is 3x or more antioxidants and 50% or less Sugar when compared other leading brands of healthy juice.

These are real comments from our customers

Great and unique flavor. We love it.

I love the natural taste. Not very sweet. Enjoy every bottle!

Great taste! Taste even better mixed with orange juice

Unique and wonderful taste,  I love it

Frequently asked questions

We recommend drinking a 4-8 oz daily to feel its multiple health benefits!

AroJuice can be enjoyed alone, but it mixes well with wine, kombucha, oatmeal, ice cream, water, or any sweet drinks. It can also be enjoyed in a cocktail or mocktail.

With nothing added, Aronia berries have a tart taste. Our unique scientific process takes out the tartness and adds a sweetness that gives our juice a unique and delicious taste profile.

AroJuice is made with 100% Aronia berries with added organic soluble dietary fiber.

We sourced the Aronia berries from well managed Midwest Aronia farms, and dietary fiber from accredited suppliers. We pasteurize the product with the high pressure processing technology at cold temperature, without any preservatives. It is a product made with 100% natural ingredients and is very safe.

AroJuice contains Sorbitol - a natural sugar alcohol found in many fruits and fruit-based products, like prune juice - and can improve bowel movements. When consuming a small amount (one or two 8 oz bottle) per day, it is an effective and safe food therapy for constipation or maintaining normal bowel movement. Over consumption of 3 or more 8 oz bottles a day may cause diarrhea, though this varies from individual to individual.

AroJuice is guaranteed fresh for 4 months past delivery. See the label for the best before date. Once opened, drink within 3 days. Keep refrigerated (below 4°C).

Calories 73, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 27mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 16g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 0g (0% DV), Vit. D 0mg (0% DV), Calcium 16mg (1% DV), Iron 0mg (0% DV), Potas. 212mg (5% DV), Vit. C 29mg (30% DV).

Antioxidants (Per Bottle): 57mg Vit. C, 1,263mg polyphenols from Aronia Berry.